How to find us
Coming from London, leaving the M4, at Junction 13
1. Head South (towards Andover) on the A34 (Newbury Bypass). Take the exit marked
Highclere and Wash Common. (Tip: this exit occurs immediately after the County Marker
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit into Andover Road (A343) towards Newbury
3. Go past the used car sales lot on your right, and over a small bridge. Take the turning
left marked East Woodhay and Ball Hill. (Tip: after turning, The Woodpecker Public House
will be on your right).
4. Continue along this road for approximately ½ a mile. Turn right into Andover Drove. When
you reach the end of the road, turn left onto Enborne Street.
5.After approximately ½ mile Enborne Kennels and Cattery will appear on your left. Go through
a set of marked ‘S’ bends.
6. Continue past Vanners Lane on your right. Keep looking out for a wooden barn on your
left - this sits within the cemetery. Shortly afterwards, at the end of the grass verge, you will see a double gateway, with a green postbox to the left. This is the entrance to Acorn Ridge.
OS GRID REF: 442499, 164100
THE CODE TO OPEN THE PADLOCK IS 2412
Please click here to view a temporary map.